Thursday, March 06, 2008

Lauren Watch

Oh joy of joys. Rumour has it that Lauren Harries is to be given her own TV show. She will be expected to carry out a series of unpleasant challenges such as mucking out cows. I can’t wait to see her with manure all over her sling-backs.

This short piece on Digital Spy also reveals that she *was* booked for Celebrity Big Brother, but it was all axed when that stupid Jade Goody started on about poppadums – DOH!

There’ll be more Lauren news forthcoming when she returns for this season of David Hoyle’s Magazine. This time she’ll be sober, apparently, which probably won’t be nearly as much fun.

I thought we might celebrate with another quick chuckle at this picture of Laur with her brother Adam ...
What have you kids been told about playing with mummy’s make-up?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I could be wrong but wasn't Lauren not on Celeb BB because she failed the psychiatric tests? Now, how that ties in with the likes of Jackiey (with the pikey spelling) being on then God knows but...??? Kind of a shame she's too much of a celeb these days to be still doing the dramaturgy sessions - certain, select people who know me know I can keep a straight face in the most adverse of situtions.... Either way, keep me updated on appearances as I will make the trip up to That Lahndahn if Lauren make s a tit of herself (yeah yeah "sober" initially; a few drinks at it'll be head-wobbling 'Memory' at its finest I suspect...

redhairedqueer said...

Ha ha - she's due to appear with David on 22 April

Gareth said...

It's annoying that I won't be in town for this as its the day I fly ouT.

I'll just have to log on to this here blog to get an update.

Anonymous said...

Why havent they put Lauren on youtube this time sober,ON THE dAVID HOYLE SHOW. IT WAs amazing people were chanting her name.Poor lauren she was beaten up and I also read the she was sexualy asulted.How can you make a joke about that?Laurens new show will prove that she is a wonderful person.Obviously people want to see her drunk instead of showing her SOBER on the second time she on the David hoyle show.Were seans Boyfriend from Coronation street said she should be on the it.Please red queer could you be a bit nicer to her maybe you could put her sober on David hoyle show ON YOU TUBE OR IS IT BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS WITH David.

redhairedqueer said...

I can't put her on You Tube sober because I don't have any footage - it's a simple as that really!

Anonymous said...

I will find a way.I can not wait to see her series do you know anything about it,as you must like lauren to right about her.Also how was it that you got the other video of her.I love lauren?