Saturday, March 21, 2009

Transmission

I’m not sure how this has been allowed to happen, but I suddenly find myself on day FOURTEEN of an enforced SIXTEEN DAYS abstinence from social activity. What the buggery flip is all that about?

DAMN YOU New Depression

FUCK YOU Credit Crunch

and, above all, UP YOURS person who cancelled VauxhallVille and dramatically reduced my monthly earnings.

I WAS NOT BORN TO BE POOR!!!

Thank God, then, for a little bit of excitement and *trumpet fanfare* a brand new tranny to stalk!!

Do you watch Tears, Tiaras and Transsexuals on Tuesday? It was a 2 hour documentary about a group of buxom ladies competing in a Most Beautiful Transsexual Pageant in Las Vegas– OH MOMMA!!

The lovely ladies varied between those that were very femme real and those that were very obviously trans, and I’m a huge admirer of both genres.



The start of the film showed them riding around in limos doing publicity and having the time of their lives. Giggly girl, Delilah (left of the pic) was more than happy to keep whipping her rather oddly shaped tits out, this was much to the disgust of Marie (middle) who thought this was unladylike and gave a poor representation of transsexuals.

Once we got down to the pageant I loved tubby Dorae, who wore serious drag queen make up and did a mean on-stage interpretation of Tina Turner.

Was much less enamoured with girl-from-the-hood Tiara who basically said she had only had a sex change to get attention and would go back to being a man when she was older ... but best of all was Maria. Sweet Maria Roman ... sigh ... an Amazonian goddess with a big ass and an air of Anna Nicole Smith about her.

Not only was she the hottest, the most engaging and the most self-deprecating, but she also had the audacity to be intelligent and do a lot of work helping with AIDS activism and fund raising. Er, hello? Perfect Police? I think we have a situation ... It’s enough to make me dream of a Civil Partnership.

To my sheer irritation she didn’t win the contest, the prize went to a scrawny mare called Mimi who had the worst hairstyle you can imagine – short at the bottom then an enormous quiff. I can’t find a photograph that does it justice, but as Finton pointed out via text, “It looks like one do on top of another.”

As you can imagine there was some good after show bitching, I think I heard Maria saying something about the prize going to the one who’s on Prozac (miaow!), but I need to watch it again to be certain.

If you missed the show you can see it on Channel 4 catch up ... I might have to invest in the DVD.

2 comments:

chrisv said...

She looks not unlike Our Lady J...

Owen said...

Looks like there is significant cleavage going on there.