Friday, May 04, 2007

Stalking is just Crazy Love

Thank God! I managed to not wreck Taylor Mac's career when I was teching his show at VauxhallVille last night. I was so terrified it would all go horribly wrong and I'd have to spend the rest of my life hiding behind a wall of SHAME.

First things first, let's get straight to the stalking. You know how I was moaning about how all the pics I have of my tranny heros are without drag? Well look !!!



Me and Taylor doing great big hugs while Timberlina gets her beak in on the act! I talked about how I stalk Taylor during my Tranny Tip and he didn't seem to mind. He even mentioned it during his set and has staked a claim on my first born child(!)

I can't get over how talented he is, even during the soundcheck when he wasn't even trying I was practically in tears at the range and emotion he can convey with his voice. Plus I had the utter priviledge of hearing him sing his little Sylvester tribute just for me as he looked across with a beautiful little twinkle in his eye.

Time for another stalking pic while I have a little swoon ...



He opened his short set with two new numbers that he sang over backing tracks. One of them was a real sleazy little number with a lazy, jazzy beat where he tells us all about a night he spent in a dark room. I'm pleased to say he didn't ask for his CD back after the show so it has become the new addition to my tranny stalking museum.

I was wearing one of my other trophies for the evening. You see the garland of flowers around my neck? They were once the contents of Suppositori Spelling's pants. As I was on a roll I popped down to see him at South Central after our show and look, I hadn't been in the place for five minutes and I was at it again!



Is no-one safe from my clutches?! I was pleased that we got there in time for Hannibal the Cannibal the Musical, a play Supoz was doing with Holestar. Sadly all the "fake blood" meant he rather smelled of ketchup, which he also got on my new shirt. Damn him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! When Taylor said that he staked a claim on my first born child, I wanted to shout 'Who me?'