Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Get Your Phreeques On

I trust you’ve all got notes from your parents to explain why you haven’t been to Le Phreeque yet? If people are putting themselves out to put on nights for you then the least you can blummin well do is show up and enjoy them.

Le Phreeque is the new Friday night at Vauxhall Tavern. Dusty Limits entertains with a few well-chosen classics, then there’s special guest acts and butch drag with a human dog.

The club’s been running for six weeks and for the first five the DJ was Tallulah, but now they’ve replaced him with me. Not because I’m better but because I’m cheaper.


I really love this night, it’s a bit more glamorous that your normal RVT, and a blissful escape from the clattering masses in the West End.

You can hear me play chilled out dance until 11pm, then there’s the performance, then if you want you can stay and party until 3. You could even buy me a drink because I only work until midnight.

This week Dusty sang Glory Box just for me, complete with phallic thrusts using the mike stand (which was a little off-putting). He also spanked me on the arse with his whip. I don’t get that kind of treatment at the day job.

Why not come and give it a go?

www.myspace.com/le_phreeque

3 comments:

Gareth said...

I'll try and go there his Friday even if it's just to see the human dog.

Owen said...

Do we get to spank you?

redhairedqueer said...

Sure ... if you bring your credit card.