Creatures of the Night
My club land lifestyle results in a fair amount of walking and travelling alone through the streets of London late at night. Mostly these trips pass without event, but there have been a couple of odd ones this week.
Firstly, a blissful commute on Thursday evening - South East London seemed almost deserted, I had a carriage to myself on the train and on the walk from the station to my flat I didn’t see a single human being. I did see two beautiful fox cubs playing together round the corner from my building. I see them quite a lot and they’re not really scared of me now. They won’t come over and say hello, no matter how many soppy noises and kisses I make, but they look at me with interest from a comfortable distance and carry on with their frolics once I’ve passed.
A little bit further on I saw two kittens running and rolling in the grass, adorable lively little things with sparkling eyes and curiously fluffy ears. They looked at me mischievously and watching them made me smile and laugh.
Last night I was walking through exactly the same part of the street when I was aware I could hear footsteps behind me. I stayed as calm as I could, telling myself it was just someone walking home like I was, though at 3am this seemed unlikely.
The footsteps continued and I didn’t want to seem alarmed, so as I was crossing a road I looked over my shoulder casually as if checking for traffic. There I saw a young black boy, maybe 19, wearing the fashions that would label him a “hoodie.”
He wasn’t too close so I carried on walking with my senses heightened until I reached my front door. As I opened the door, I remembered the lock has a 10 second delay before it fastens after use, so I stood to make sure he didn’t follow me into the building. Sure enough, he appeared.
Seeing me staring at him through the window he faltered for a second, then stepped back partially behind the wall. As I carried on watching he pulled his cock out and started masturbating furiously. He pulled his dick out to the side so he knew that I would see it as it quickly grew more erect.
Unsure what to do I stood watching till the door clicked shut. Then I was in a quandary – should I stay and watch until he finished? Would it be impolite to simply walk upstairs and go to bed? In the end I just shrugged and left him to it, it wasn’t really doing it for me anyway.
This morning I went down to see if there were any signs of a “deposit”, but there was no evidence of man juice so I’ll never know if he achieved satisfaction or not. For some reason this makes me feel as though I haven't reached "closure".
It was a strange experience but I would have to admit, overall it’s been a little bit disquieting.

5 comments:
I used to like the walk home from Crystal Palace down Annerly Hill to Penge.
It may have seemed like house but I would regularly see wildlife making the most of the time when the humans should be in bed.
Jesus, that would really freak me out. You seem remarkably calm.
um, yup, that's the bit about flashers that your mum didn't tell you about. Sounds like it's just as well you got yourself indoors girl. Love the way you build up to it with cute foxcubs and kittens tho.
But, it reminds me of when I lived in Kentish Town, and our 2nd floor kitchen window overlooked the yard behind the local medical centre, where all sorts went on. One Saturday afternoon this 12 yr old kid zoomed up on his bike, dumped it in the street, dived into the yard behind the bins and wanked furiously for, ooh, all of 15 seconds, then once he'd finished zoomed off on his bike again.
Boys huh?
bloody hell girlie, Next time, go into your flat, get a camera and takea photo. That'll freak the fucker out!!
That blog made me cum.
Post a Comment