Modern Pop is Rubbish
Did anyone else watch the Brits last night? I sat through 2 hours of absolute shite waiting for Prince to come on, only to discover I’d missed him cos he was at the beginning. I was well hacked off!
And what the hell is the deal with James Blunt? I used to think I was out of touch with modern pop cos I was too old, but that’s the kind of rubbish your mum likes. And KT Tunstall’s not much better.
As for the Kaiser Chiefs and Arctic Monkeys – it’s all thump thump thump. It wasn’t like that in our day.
The Brits - I think they need to just stop it now, it’s getting silly.

4 comments:
I know some will disagree but I thought Prince was rather shite last night.
James Blunt has also got the most annoying speaking voice , its rather squeaky, got knows how he maged to become a major with a voice like that.
James Blunt makes good rhyming slang though
G. (didn't see it last night cos he was rocking in the free world with Julian H Cope)
Go to youtube.com and search for Prince Brits 2006 to see his performance
Miss Thang you don't have to go looking on no damn net I tockally taped it innit.
Prince starts slow but by the end I was hugging myself with a bit of moistness dans les yeux. He rock Da House. Don't believe Gareth. Like... we know what's on THAT iPod.
Post a Comment