Thursday, September 07, 2006

All the Fun of the Fayre

Maybe it's a bit like Samson when they cut his hair off and he lost all his strength, it seems like being robbed of my redness has diminuished my inspiration for blogging.

To my credit I have been extremely busy working on my first self-financed and soon-to-be-available- to-the-public literary project. I'm not giving too much away yet - I don't want any of you slippery buggers nicking my idea and getting in first - but I promise all will be revealed soon.

What I can let you know is that my mystery product will be launched at the forthcoming House of Homosexual Culture Autumn Fayre. Billed as a "celebration of domestic arts", the afternoon will have stalls, demonstrations and as much tea and biscuits as you could shake a stick at.

I've been asked if I will help Tim Redfern out doing DIY drag makeovers which sounds like a right old laugh. It's at St John's Church near Waterloo on 30 September, so why not come along? Oh, and if you want to run your own stall they're only asking for a tenner which is a right bargain.

http://www.homoculture.org/

2 comments:

Owen said...

Is it making badges? I enjoyed badge-making and still have them in my badge bowl (yes, I have a badge bowl).

Stephen Harwood said...

Is Gerald still doing a chutney stall?