Call the Clairol Cops
Honey, this is a hair don't !!
Dearest readers, I have fallen victim to tragedy. I have been duped, tricked, abused and raped of my redness. I AM NO LONGER A REDHAIREDQUEER!
Good friends that you are, you would be too discreet to mention the grey roots I occasionally succumb to, but this morning, I confess, they were in abundance. With this in mind I took a trip to Boots the Chemist to purchase a pack of L'Oreal Intense Red. I trotted home and applied the substance, then sat back in anticipation of my glowing new locks.
I knew something was afoot when the cat started looking at me strangely, then a glance in the mirror revealed the worst - the pack had contained not red, but CHESTNUT BROWN. Hardly the colour for a glamorous, drag-worshipping gal about town!
Well, you can witness the spectacle here for yourself - it hope it doesn't give you cause to weep...
There have been cries of BLEACH! But I'd rather be brown than bald and don't think my ageing follicles could stand it. I shall have to take to a shawl and dark glasses until the wretched thing fades.
(Blog title courtesy of Mr Chris Voisey)

9 comments:
Eeek.
Please remove my name from this Follicle Frightfest!
Look at you Dawn Coates... all ratted up like a teenage Jezebel.
Oh Chris, you're so fifties.
My flamboyant flip is all the rage!
It's not that bad surely. I think we can cope withot the red, its the nasty I think which we will all miss.
Dawnrightchesnut!
G.
Brown eh? It'll be cardie and slippers next.
Of course, some of us don't have to resort to Boots to be fabulously red... :D
No-one likes a show off, ABBA bitch!
I have half a litre of peroxide from the days of blond I can give you!
Poor you, you'll look as boring as the rest of us now!
Not quite, I've still got a crackin' pair of knockers!
will you be redying the barnet for the last ever Marvellous?
Post a Comment