Tranny Hag Mini-Zine
Well, I promised you'd be the first to know, so here it it - Tranny Hag the Mini-Zine! 24 pages of lovingly created drag and tranny gubbins all compiled for your reading pleasure.
"Ooh, what's in it?" I hear you cry. Well, for a start off there's an interview with my cover star, the fabulous Peaches Christ, along with a feature on Buck Angel. There's also reviews of 5 documentaries you should own, profiles of Hayley Cropper and Lauren Harries ... and a whole lot more besides!
Providing everything arrives on time, the mini-zine will be launched at the House of Homosexual Culture Autumn Fayre on Saturday 30th, so make sure you can find time to come along.
If you can't make it or can't be arsed, pre-order your copy now by clicking on the oh-so-subtle link to your right *points*. You'll get a super-dooper free Tranny Hag badge whichever method you choose!
There will also be a pre-hallowe'en launch party at Retro Bar with an exclusive UK showing of the Peaches Christ Horror Shorts Collection. Details to follow soon.

7 comments:
It looks fabulous, and I hear that it has a wonderfully talented guest critic!
Couldn't you have just made some nice chutney?
We'll be popping down as long as you promise not to come anywhere near me with your mascara and lippy!
G.
Are you mad? I'm not gonna waste good make-up on that boat race!
Will there be limited edition signed copies?
Just bought my copy online!
good luck with this venture. it's a brilliant idea and i predict a rosy future.
dave spellcnut
I met Adele Anderson last night - so yarn't the only one who mixes with those who have had the pipes relayed and all onsite rubbish removed y'know...
*Goes off to Google Adele Anderson*
*comes back*
Oooh! Impressed!
Post a Comment