Taylor Mac, You Better Hurry Back
Where were you on Monday? Anyone who is *anyone* was at the first preview night of Taylor Mac's show at Soho Theatre.
For his first "sort of" West End run he's revisiting his Be(a)st of Taylor Mac show. It didn't matter that I've seen it twice before, it was still blummin fantastic.
You can read my previous thoughts here and here, so I'm not going to carp on about it too much, but there are still parts that can make me weep (Sylvester), feel uncomfortable (Miles Blumenthal) and get horny (black men from San Francisco).
Here's a picture of me stalking him after the show - what an angel!
He's at Soho Theatre until April 7, then he's coming back to do new stuff at the BAC in May. BEHIND ME in the queue please.

2 comments:
Was he bummin fantastic?
G.
Just come back from seeing him, if I didn't know that you were ahead if me I could take by stalking him.
Post a Comment