Sunday, April 01, 2007

Stalk Me!

I'm going to be busier than a busy bee over the Easter holiday. Do you want to come and stalk me? To make it easier, here's where you can find me:

Wednesday 4 April
Stark Dallas Naked at Bistrotheque
I'll be teching at this hilarious show from Timberlina, Jonny Woo and David Mills.
Sue-Ellen is going crazy! Who is JR talking to? WHAT the hell is Pamela wearing? Has anyone seen Lucy? Will Bobby ever get out the shower? All this and a night out at Starkers.
Tickets just five pounds!

Thursday 5 April
VauxhallVille at Royal Vauxhall Tavern
My usual weekly slot of DJing and tech. This week we have IDA BARR, which is terribly exciting. There's also Punch and Jude, Timberlina's Tombola and Bearlesque will be giving out free cakes. After the show you can party hard until 2AM! Then if there's still time we're going down the road to South Central for Suppositori Spelling's new night.

Easter Sunday
Marvellous at Area
Marvellous returns for a one-off Easter special. Details are sketchy cos it's run by Joan Dairy Queen, do I really need to say more? I think it's 8 til 2 and I'm on around 10 til midnight, but your guess is as good as mine.

Wednesday 11 April
Stark Dallas Naked at Bistrotheque
Get tickets

Thursday 12 April
Stark Dallas Naked at Royal Vauxhall Tavern
(VauxhallVille is on holiday and will be back, fully refreshed, on 19th with Moulin Rouge - one of the shows we'll be taking to Latitude - scream!!)

Finally, the next House of Fierce is 11 May at Vauxhall Griffin. See you there!

No comments: