Friday, June 01, 2007

Massive Ego

Now I'm not one to blow my own trumpet, as you know, but please allow me to wallow in my own fabulousness for a while because I'VE GOT PRESS!!

Not just any old wishy-washy press either, this is glowing in the strongest possible terms press. Check out what Out in the City magazine have to say about moi ...

(VauxhallVille promoter Nathaniel De Ville and co-host Timberlina are supported by) ... "the brilliant Dawn Right Nasty, who spins the utterly eclectic soundtrack of pop, indie, rock and retro tunes. Dawn also entertains with her own films, slide shows and tales of being a serial stalker!"

We'll ignore the fact that I don't really play those types of music and just focus on the word BRILLIANT, I think. I've been trying to enforce this fact to people for years and they haven't listened. Well now they'll flippin well have to because it must be true - IT SAYS SO IN THE PAPERS!!

I took the page from the mag into the day job to show off. Someone took it away and it came back LAMINATED! I mentioned this to Nathan who confessed he often wanks over his own press so the lamination would come in handy. I must admit it is becoming a little ... sticky.

I guess I won't be needing the Turbo Glider Vibe for a while.

Photo: Chris Jepson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...you look like you're about to give us a yodel in Austrian national costume.

Nice photo though.

Owen said...

Well done that International Superstar DJ and Stalker! And thank you for playing 'Moonage Daydream' last night.

chrisv said...

...and for playing "Get Together"