Saturday, September 24, 2005

Back on the road again

Hooray! For those of you who had sleepless nights, I am pleased to announce the trusty Corsa is now back on the road and purring like a big, fat, car shaped cat!

It was the battery, as I suspected. Diagnostics my arse, INTUITION, that's what you need to fix a car!

Of course, I am now feeling smug and butch and glad that I tackled the job myself. Just like Rosie the Riveter (pictured) must have done back in the days of the war!

An afternoon of phaffing about on buses to Halfords in Brixton and back has convinced me that, although I don't really need a car, I definitely want to keep on having one. What a load of fucking time you waste waiting around for public transport.

I'm still tempted with a bike though ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a corsa?? I thought you had a Micra? How dare you have such a masculine car, when I am driving round in a green titty on wheels!

redhairedqueer said...

Yeah, a green titty with a saxophone painted on the side

*snigger*

Owen said...

Do you do plumbing as well?