Chin up
For some reason I have been in the blackest mood since Sunday morning - consumed with wretchedness and paranoia.
Tonight, however, I have decided to eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow I see Kiki and Herb. Hooray!
I'm slightly alarmed at my mature approach of only going to one of their two shows as I have college on Wednesday. I'm not quite sure when I got so grown up. Still, I'm glad I'm sticking to my course cos I have a bit of a bad rep for ducking out of things.
I have been extra cheered by the fact that Rainbow Network may be interested in using my first feature article. Yay! They can't afford to pay, but it will be good exposure and will earn me extra "swot" points in class.
I've also been sending my demo disc out to try and get some DJ work. 2006 will be the year of Right Nasty ... or something.

2 comments:
Hope Kiki & Herb did the job - personal highlights were Forever Young and Kenny's 'Little Drummer Boy' (with a bit of The Cure)
If you don't feel better after a great show like that then yu never will do.
Post a Comment