D-I-V-O-R-C-E
You see, I said it was a rubbish idea from the start. Now one of the first couples to Civil Partnerise have filed for divorce. It’s lezzas too, which is even better – untying the knot just 2 months after they clomped down the aisle.
I remember some gay marriage magazine article in December saying “the lesbians will be really good at it.” Ha ha, NO! We’re liars and cheats too.
It’s all so deliciously stereotypical –poor Daphne Ligthart stuck at home while her bride, Liz, was with her new bit at PE club. I bet they walk around all the time in sports wear.
Of course, this isn’t quite as funny as the McCartney’s estrangement. You can’t help guffaw at that pair of sanctimonious do-gooders. But gays! Let this be a lesson. Can we stop playing house now and start going out again, please?

2 comments:
>sniff sniff< what's that I smell? Oh yes, the smell of cynicism... but I agree!
Would you like a Buffy Sainte-Marie sampler CD? Always happy to introduce Buffy to new potential admirers.
The first divorce just had to be between two women. Honestly, there is always some lezzer who gives tha rest of us a bad name.
Post a Comment