Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Buck Angel Interview

You may remember a while ago I was wittering on about Buck Angel. Well, I got in touch with him and he agreed to do an interview - HOORAY!

I have spent the last couple of weeks trying to hawk it to various mags but none of the buggers will run it - BOO!

It now appears on the Transgender Zone website where you can read it right now - PHEW!

(Here's me being plugged by Buck - yow!!)

3 comments:

Gareth said...

Those papers have no idea do they.

Anonymous said...

Nice piece, Dawn - pity nobody would run it. You'd have thought one of the free mags would have taken it, if only to give their readers a laugh! ;-)

redhairedqueer said...

Oh, I haven't seen Touch Magazine. Have you seen the clips from the Howard Stern show?

Clip 1

Clip 2 (X rated!)