I am Twice Published!
Well knock me down with a feather! I trotted off to Retro last night to pick up my copy of BOYZ magazine, and I found out that lezza magazine G3 are running one of my missives as their lead letter too!!
A while ago I sent them an excited ode to Bananarama:
Hey! Have you heard? Bananarama are BACK!
As a tribute, do you think we could have a bumper issue G3 that's just about Sara and Keren and nothing else? I guess you'd have to make it an X-rated, top shelf edition too - those pictures they keep doing where they're draped all over each other are just TOO HOT FOR WORDS!
I mean, there's really no need for it is there? It's not doing my blood pressure any good, and I'm not as young as I was!
Anyway, if you could fix this for me I would be very happy indeed. In fact, just thinking about it has brought on an attack of the vapours. I think I need to go for a nice lie down.

Apparently I have won a copy of Book of Cool, which doesn't look very cool at all. Might make me a few bob on Ebay, though ...

2 comments:
This is your week for getting published! Try for three next week and buy a nice old fashioned scrapbook?
Bugger the journo course.. you is on the way to being the Dorothy Parker of Crystal Palarse.
Post a Comment