Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yay! It's Nearly Hallowe'en

Today's classic quote comes from the texting thumb of the lovely Sammy Jo - "Oh the gays, they'll guzzle cum but try and get them to put on a costume..."

We were discussing halloween and problem of getting the gayers to so much as keep a shirt on, never mind dress up for the occasion.

I just don't understand people who refuse to share in my childlike joy of this event. Personally I can't wait to get the white make up out and don ridiculous garb. This year I've decided to be Dracula one night and then Death the next. Well, if you've forked out good money for a long black cape, you want to make sure you get good wear from it ...

I've just been reading Time Out's Haunted London issue and it's got me all excited. I think I might like to get the purple camera out and take some pictures of graveyards. Once a goth, always a goth etc...

Last year I had fun frightening tourists on the Tube when I was dressed as a vampire. This year, if my nerve holds, I plan to travel from Anerley to Charing Cross in full Death garb with an axe. Alone.

I wonder if there's anywhere I can pick up a cheap severed head ...

3 comments:

Owen said...

Death on the Anerley train?

I recall the days when the Bride of Frankenstein bestrode Halloween like a god. Shame he'll be in New York on that eve ...

chrisv said...

I'm sure if you leave a notice pinned up in your local newsagent requesting head you will find a surprising number of offers.

redhairedqueer said...

The phone boxes in Crystal Palace aren't like the ones you're used to in Soho, dear.

Don't drag the rest of us down to your level!!