Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Look Good in Blue

Well, it might all look the same from where you are, glorious reader, but let me tell you RedHairedQueer is looking mighty different from the office wing of Right Nasty Mansions. Gone up a step, you might say, thanks to the acquisition of a rather fetching indigo blue Sony laptop. We hardly know ourself these days!

I had been pondering the financial viability of this upgrade for a few weeks, so stone me if the tax payer from Gr*****ch C*****l didn’t furnish me with a backdated Christmas pay rise, a sum that would cover approximately 50% of the outlay. Not one to stare at the choppers of a gift horse, I was in the car and off down the shopping centre before you could say, “whachoolookinatyastupidcaaaa”, to make my purchase.

It was a bit of a problem child to begin with, for a start my old plug-in modem was not compatible so I had to go back to the shops for a new one. Installing it was frustrating due to the scant nature of the instructions given, but now, if you can imagine, I am WIRE FREE.

Yes, I could blog you from the couch, the bedroom or even the bath if the fancy took me, it all feels terribly reckless. There’s also a built in motion-eye camera so occasionally I may surprise you with photographs of as-it-happens intrepid blogging. Not today, though, as I’ve a terrible case of bed hair.

I regret I’ve spent so much time in the office wing I have neglected my personal hygiene, not to mention the state of the kitchens. It all goes to pot when cook’s away. Time to dig out the marigolds ...

2 comments:

Owen said...

I like a Vaio but I'm surprised you didn't go for the pink one (although it's not the best shade of pink, I'd agree).

I'm feeling the pull of technology in the sales myself...

Anonymous said...

the wireless thing has a comical outcome...i have found myself waking up in a morning and frantically grappling to the left side of my bed like eddie monsoon for the laptop before my eyes have even opened.


mary cigarettes