Not Happy!
Got a bit of bother with me water works so the doc’s put me on antibiotics. We all know what antibiotics mean, don’t we children? Yes, no bleedin’ alcohol. BASTARD!
I’m only halfway through day three of a five day course and I’m already close to chewing the furniture. I went out last night and had two cokes and a Ben & Jerry’s ice cream to compensate. It just left me feeling over-sugared and unfulfilled. I’m aching for the taste of beer.
At first I kept thinking I felt woozy and light headed, but then I realised that’s what sober feels like. I’ve been having my daily fixes for so long I’d forgotten.
Evenings at home last longer when you don’t pour wine down your throat, so at least I’m getting things done. But the alcohol stimulates your brain and keeps you lively, without it I’m exhausted by 10.
To make matters worse some cunt has just broken into my car. It was parked in a little car park by the gym and when I came out the rear window had been smashed and the back seat had been pulled forward like they were trying to find something in the boot. I never leave anything of value in the car so they didn’t nick owt, but it’s going to cost me £60 excess on the repairs from the insurance.
Fucks sake, if wretched urchins aren’t following me home and wanking on my doorstep, then they’re smashing up my flippin car.
BRING BACK NATIONAL SERVICE.

6 comments:
I've had nothing to drink for six months now - on the other hand I *did* have my morphine machine to keep me going.
Bugger National Service.
Cull a generation.
I wish I had your constitution, if I drink alcohol I'm tired by 10.
the sober world is a strange and dangerous place!!
Actually the no-alcohol-with-antibiotics thing is an urban myth. As a one-time long-term anti-b's taker (I was a terminally acne'd adolescent), I was fooled by this one for a number of years, but finally got the lowdown from the clap clinic not so long ago.
The official line is that they only advise you not to binge drink and not to be a chronic alcoholic, in case you can't keep the pills down or forget to take them.
So now you know.
Mwah
You're such a KNOW ALL, Donald Kerr. Anyway, a week off the beer won't kill me, I kind of get the feeling that's what put me in this state in the first place.
Post a Comment