Bananarama are back!
Well, a pretty dull and uneventful day today, but I have been cheered by the fact that BANANARAMA ARE BACK!!!
*SCREAM* - The sexiest chickettas in the whole of pop, and quite possibly THE WORLD!!
Would you have a look ... !!
And there's no need for those pictures they do where they're draped all over each other. It's doing my blood pressure no good at all, and I'm not as young as I was.
I note with some disappointment that I missed them at G-A-Y this weekend. Mind you, last time (the only time!) I went to G-A-Y - to see Deborah Harry - I nearly flippin topped myself. Who the hell invented beat-match DJing? And why haven't they been sent to the electric chair? I also seem to remember I was given a whistle to blow on the way in. A fucking WHISTLE!! And me, an ex-goth!!!
Anyway, they're on at Big Gay Out this weekend but I don't think I can cope with that either. I'll just carry on watching the video clips online and licking the screen.

No comments:
Post a Comment