My So Called Life
God, I haven't been out for a whole week, how rubbish is that?! I was saving my money and energy for Queens of the Stone Age on Thursday, but then that had to be cancelled due to annoying people dropping bombs all over London. Fuck's sake!
I am even more disgruntled now as I have found out that Murray Hill was on at Duckie last night. Murray is a drag king from New York that Kenny is friends with, he also appeared briefly in the Scissor Sisters shock-fest video for Filthy/ Gorgeous. I miss all the good stuff!!
Anyway, tonight I will be going for a few drinks at Retro with Toby so hopefully that will be a laugh, then this Thursday I am going to Nine Inch Nails at Brixton ... pending terrorist attacks, of course. Just let them flippin try it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment