Deep Heat - Fragrance of the Year
This week has been a total pain in the arse. Literally!
I woke up Saturday to discover my spine had decided to take a wander round and trap one of the nerves at the back of my thigh. Gentle reader, you can imagine my delight.
By Sunday evening I thought I had done enough stretches and twists to free the bugger but, no, by Monday morning the incessant throb had returned.
Thus, as well as wearing an even bigger scowl than usual, I have had to replace my delicate aroma of Bulgari Blu with the overwhelming stench of Deep Heat rub. Just as well I'm not on the pull.
Still, at least it's given me an excuse to buy the darlingest fur fabric hot water bottle. My loss is Tesco's gain.

1 comment:
I sympathise most deeply with your current plight - once the back goes it likes to remind you every so often that it has a life of it's own...
Guinness and pills often help me - taken together at your won peril, of course!
Post a Comment