Party Pooped
Phew! It's been a non-stop hedonistic whirl for the past two days.
Firstly there was Marvellous on Sunday with the lovely Sammy Jo on decks. Was good to get down on the dancefloor with Janie and Christof, who I know from Scissor Sisters stalking, and a variety of other bods.
Sammy played Sylvester for me, as always, and acquiesced to my request for "that Mylo Motherfucker thing". Bless!
The spectacle of the evening was some dreadful goth girl. She started off dancing in a long skirt that she was hitching up to perform (ahem) "sexy" dance moves. The skirt was then removed to reveal a mini dress. Next thing, without so much as a "cover your eyes", she had whipped her dress off and was dancing about in nowt but her pants! Good grief! Why do straight girls have to get so over excited when they come to gay clubs?
Thankfully it didn't give me nightmares because after a lie in yesterday I had to get ready for Hallowe'en at the Retro Bar. Carved a lovey drag queen pumpkin that won first prize due to be being the sole entry in this years competition! Sadly I forgot to take its picture so you'll just have to imagine a pumpkin in a flashing tiara with false eye lashes and a big red smile. Made me laugh, anyway.
I was going to travel across London in my (s)Executioner costume but bottled it in the end. Turned out I turned more heads by looking normal but casually carrying an axe. Ha ha! Made the trip home in full costume and nobody batted and eyelid. It was quite nice actually, I think I might dress like that more often.
Retro Bar Hallowe'en 2005 Gallery

4 comments:
haha! Those photos are fantasic. Shame that Daz didn't bothered getting dressed up though.
Nice pics but it all looks such an effort!
Just realsied that you are in those pictures too, thought it was a hockey player.
You fool!
Post a Comment