Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Excitement and Fear

Eek! I have just found out that Scissor Sisters are playing a surprise show at The Form next Thursday. That would be exciting enough in itself but, not only that, Bananarama are supporting! OH-MY-GOD!!

Tickets go on sale at 9am tomorrow. I won't get a wink of sleep tonight!

In other news, I have just applied for a 30 week journalism course at Goldsmiths College. Regular readers of this blog (or "stalkers" as I prefer to call them) will know that I recently gave up on the hope of expanding my academic credentials. I have now decided to give it one last shot. I'm not denying I'm scared... in fact, I'm a little bit petrified, but I can't possibly stay doing what I'm doing for the rest of my days so an escape route must be sought.

Can somebody call Julie Burchill and tell her her days are numbered?

No comments: